It can be a little more difficult to start a lawnmower without a priming bulb, but it is still possible. You may start a lawnmower without a priming bulb by following these steps:
- Examine the gasoline level: Check to see if there is enough petrol in the tank to start the engine. Add new fuel if the tank is empty or nearly empty.
- Activate the choke if it is present on your lawnmower. The fuel mixture will be enriched as a result, making it simpler to start the engine.
- Set the throttle: Move the throttle to its initial setting. This is typically the location designated by an image of a rabbit.
- Holding onto the lawnmower handle with one hand while pulling the starter cord with the other. To start the engine, pull it hard and quickly.
- Once the engine has started, adjust the throttle to the running setting. Often, a turtle image will be used to indicate this spot.
- Warm up the engine: Before using the lawnmower, give the engine some time to warm up.